Atrix or Sensation? Price difference 80$

aka007

Disciple
Hi guys. Can you help me out. I want to buy an android phone for at the max 20k. I can get the atrix for like 350$ and the sensation for 430$. In auction and if i'm lucky. And i plan to ship it through iccworld.com.
So my questions are:

1: Is iccworld.com reliable? The ppo service.
2: Which phone is better my main priority is games that means the processor.
3: I have never imported before. So should i settle down for the nexus s through lets buy. But now as i got my eyes on dual core phones i would not like to buy it. And i want to be happy with this phone. not settle for a phone.
4: any precautions

NO to sensation in its current form.

Its not a bad device, but it does not have any FSP other than Sense. The hardware is nothing special.

It is well built like all other high end HTC phones, but there is no X factor or much developer support at this point.

Go for Atrix or G2X. (Do not buy used Atrix from US, buy new one only as you never know how these so called mint condition phones are ).

Hi,
Go for the Atrix eyes closed.. Its a beast... buy it in an auction through ebay. u'll get it for less.. Even if u buy an unlocked phone , dont worry.. lots of tutorials available on xda how to unlock it.
If u r apprehensive abt iccworld.com get it shipped through aramex shopandship.. Thery'll get it over to u in 5 days time..

vheezay said:
Hi,
Go for the Atrix eyes closed.. Its a beast... buy it in an auction through ebay. u'll get it for less.. Even if u buy an unlocked phone , dont worry.. lots of tutorials available on xda how to unlock it.
If u r apprehensive abt iccworld.com get it shipped through aramex shopandship.. Thery'll get it over to u in 5 days time..
they charge money for membership. And also for some other thing. Yeah service tax. at 11%. so using iccworld. i'm trying in the auction only...

Back