ASUS Transformer Pad TF300 OR Galaxy 2 10.1

It going great.One problem is that it does have slight light bleed.But not noticeable when switched on.Then there are occassional freezes.But I am very happy with it.earlier used an IPAD but I like this one more.Batter y life Is arounfd 8 hrs with medium to heavy usage .I am using economy mode and auto brightness.The case fits well so save a few dollars there.Heard a rumour that it will be updated to Jelly Bean in July ie Android 4.1. First few days I was not able to get a GPS fix ,but later even indoors I am get a GPS lock in 30 sec max.Display is crisp.Hope I clarified your doubts.Will try to post a few pics later

Thanks for the info. I am getting the TF300 + Dock from USA. (Already ordered and sister would be getting it to India). Considering Windows 8 tablets are also around the corner, didn't want to spend too much on the tablet. Total cost along with a Poetic case was working out to under $550. Also getting a Sandisk Extreme 128GB SDXC and a Sandisk 64GB Mobile Micro SDXC to fulfill the storage needs.

224GB on TF300 + 96GB on Galaxy S3 ought to be enough to make all my content accessible on the move :)

^^Yes, same one, but getting mine from USA.

Yes.I know for 400 dollars its pretty cheap over there.

Is it available in retail for cheaper with dock over here?Because this looks the only link of retail piece over here.

And suppose with dock and memory card one gets it with 40k is it a good buy over ipad 3 or one must go for it?

ALso you going for san disk 128 giga?Its almost above 12k here .It doesnt look that logical.

^^ It is not released in India yet. The eBay link is also for an US Import.

I really wanted to go with the Prime, but due the GPS and WiFi issues, I desisted and I had to choose between TF300, Iconia A510 and Toshiba Excite 10. All of them have their own short comings, but TF300 seemed to be the best of the lot.
As for choosing between iPad3 and TF300, its for you to decide.
For me, its a no contest simply because the iPads are utterly useless to me in terms of functionality. As a matter of fact, my sister is also bringing an iPad 2 as well which my mom would be using.

In any case, since I am working on a Mobile project mainly targeting tablets, I would be getting at least one of iOS, Android or Win RT tablets from the company as well.

Back