Apple ipod Touch 2G - 8GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
Selling on behalf of my friend!

On sale is an iPod Touch 2G 8GB.

Reason for sale: In urgent need of cash.

Purchased on: November 2008.

Purchased from: Some duty paid shop, Chennai.

Product condition: Good. Scratch guard applied on the screen. Mild scratches on the back side but strictly has no dents or other physical damage!

Bill & warranty: Apple products require no bill for claiming warranty. Warranty could be claimed from the serial no. of the device. Warranty applies till: 28 November 2009.

Contents: Original packaging which includes the Apple headphones bundled, USB cable, Quick Start manual, 2xApple stickers and the dock adapter.

PS: Heaphones're used; very good condition. I've personally checked the same!

Mandatory pics:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Shall throw in a YES silicone cover with the bundle. PM me for any queries.

Can send it via Blue Dart since I dont want to take a chance with DTDC! Should be less than 500 bucks.

Err...When I had shipped my Ipod touch 1G to the NE state to one of the TE members....Blue dart had demanded 2.5k for shipping:) with insurance
I eventually ended up shipping using speed post:)

Lemme talk to my friend and I will get back
Gannu said:
Can send it via Blue Dart since I dont want to take a chance with DTDC! Should be less than 500 bucks.

^Was it safe thru Speedpost? My friend Techie_007 shipped my itouch 2g and the ipod 120GB for less than 1k thru Blue Dart but the shipment wasn't insured AFAIR!

I'm not sure about the 500 bucks part either. In any case, have a word with your friend and let me know!

BumP! Guys pl PM me some genuine prices and I could try convincing my friend for the same. :)

Dude, my friend's in serious need of some money! Stop sending PMs lowballing! If it doesn't work out, I'd rather advise him to keep the ipod for himself! Thanx.

@vercetti: YGPM! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back