Apple iPod Touch 2G 16GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
On sale is an iPod Touch 2G 16GB.

Reason for sale: Seldom use it these days.

Purchased on: November 2008.

Purchased from: A duty paid shop, Pune courtesy techie_007.

Product condition: Pristine!

The previous iPod was originally purchased November 2008 and was replaced owing to a bad display on June 20th. A brand new replacement was offered in return. So the replacement's less than 2 months old.

A Gecko scratch-guard has been applied on the screen starting day 1 and the pmp was kept in a leather casing at all times. Extremely mild scratches on the back side owing to daily usage but strictly has no dents/indents or other physical damages! Condition's as good as brand new TBH!

Bill & warranty: Apple products require no bill for claiming warranty. Warranty could be claimed from the serial no. of the device. Warranty applies till: 16 November 2009.

Contents: Original packaging which includes the Apple headphones (haven't used it till date!), the USB cable, Quick Start manual and the dock adapter.

Mandatory pics:

2dkjuhg.jpg

kb29g0.jpg

Shipping: Via Blue-Dart. Costs 230 bucks. Have sent a shipment of an ipod touch for a friend to Bangalore and the shipment reached in good shape on the 2nd day.

PS: Can bundle a pair of Creative EP630 IEMs with the bundle. Works pretty well but the IEMs have only the largest of the ear-buds. Lost the medium and the small sized ones.

^No clue. Ones in eBay retail for 15k odd. A 10%/Rs.1000 off coupon should fetch it around 14k?

Hey please hold for me...thing is i wanna sell my ipod 1g 16gb w/ cable (nothing else tho...lost the box long ago)...so once i do will definitley give this a look

^No holding business guys! Please! I've had enough of it. Whoever's willing to pay first, gets the stuff first. And if there's a problem with my pricing part (which I honestly dont think so!), please let me know by PMs instead of making this thread a total mess.

Cheers!

Waiting for the response from Ragin_Ice.

Meanwhile, price's been dropped from 12.5k to 11.5k (+ shipping).

major9 said:
For 8k, I'm ready.

shit mate, wat a low ball, 8.5k i am IN :hap2:

no doubt, u must be from techarena or thinkdigit, 100's of lowballers there, they never buy tho, just crap threads.

malhotraraul said:
shit mate, wat a low ball, 8.5k i am IN :hap2:

no doubt, u must be from techarena or thinkdigit, 100's of lowballers there, they never buy tho, just crap threads.

I'm from TE only. Next gen Ipod Touch is coming out in Sept - Nov. The prices of 2G Touch will surely drop heavy as the next gen is rumored to have a cam.

No response from Ragin. Bump!

Guys PM me some generous rates instead of stooping low like 8k. And it'll be considered.

why u having a hard time selling this ? what are the new prices like ? i sold mine 8gb but it was brand new for 10k. if u are from bombay find out local rates and price this mate. i always wanted a 16gigger then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back