FS: Mobile Apple iPhone 4S, 64GB, Factory Unlocked, Indian Purchase, Working Well

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale !
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Apple iPhone 4S, 64GB, Factory Unlocked, Indian Purchase, Warranty Over. Works Well. On iOS 7.0.6. Model No: MD258HN/A
  • Expected Price: Rs 24000/- (Requesting my fellow esteemed TE members to not low-ball or make unreasonable offers. Also, let's keep our secrets to ourselves and not share our budget (spending power) on this phone. If you don't like the price, let's end the communication right there)
  • Source and Time of Purchase: Bought at tradus.com more than a yr back
  • Reason for Sale: Upgraded to iPhone 5S
  • RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced/RMA'd
  • Product Condition: Good condition, Has some regular wear (pls. see pics), nothing striking. Screen is scratchless. That one blemish on the bottom left corner is a dust particle trapped between the screen and the guard. Back has some scratches. Phone works perfectly. All buttons, vibrator, etc. are good. There's a dead pixel, just one that comes up in red towards the upper side of the screen (shown in one of the pics), doesn't hamper the functionality of the phone though. Please note that the USB cable and charger are not original. Do have the original cable, but it's in bad shape, so will include a new aftermarket cable. The charger stopped working after falling on the ground, so will include an aftermarket charger with flat pins (USA pin type). Earphones are still wrapped in plastic as I didn't need to use them. Use my Bose QC15 :)
  • Purchase Invoice Available: No
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No
  • Accessories Included: iPhone, USB cable, charger, earphones and a used cover. No box. Can include an iPhone 4 box though if asked for
  • Product Location: New Delhi, Delhi
  • Preferred Courier: A reputed one
  • Shipping Charges: Rs 300 extra
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back