Apple Iphone 3G(8GB) - Going Cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,

I am selling my Iphone 3G(8GB). Its prefectly fine, but is locked under 3.1.3. The unlock will be releasing somewhere in the first two weeks of June. The volume up down button came out once. But ill get it repaired, it hasnt been done yet because i am buying it from ebay(worldwide) which will take to recieve my item. It does work when you try to do it with your nails. Otherwise the phone is perfectly fine. Has no scratches as had been used with protectors both on the front as well as on the back. The phone has been jail-broken so that can be used as a Ipod intially.

Price : Rs. 14000/- + Rs. 250/- for shipping through DHL/Blue Dart.

Reason : Need money urgently.

Items included:
1. Iphone.
2. PL-11 (lost the original ones, with box and other accessories which come along with them.)
3. Data Cable.

Pics : ImageShack Album - 9 images

Item location : New Delhi

I want a quick sale, so please pour me in with your offers ! thanks.

Wow superb pricing. Will you get the button repaired in the price you mentioned? Or buyer will have to borne additional cost for that?

I was looking for good deal for last few months. But I decided not to buy phone as I'm going with a DSLR right now. I would love to buy this phone if I wasn't purchasing DSLR camera. :(

Anyways, awesome pricing. Good luck with the deal ;)

I had a word with Swastikrj and since he will be making the payment after delivery he has asked me to vouch for him for this deal. Iv'e met Charun and know him personally so can vouch for him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back