FS: Tablet Apple IPad-3 64GB, 4G (Cellular) + WiFi, Retina, White Color, Unlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold locally !!
  • Expected Price: Sold locally
  • Time of Purchase: Oct 2012
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No
  • Reason for Sale: Belongs to my boss. Her husband gifted it to her sometimes back. But, she doesn't use it much. Didn't need it in first place.
  • RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced/RMA'd
  • Purchase Invoice Available: No
  • Product Condition: Spotless front, had screen protector from day one (I removed it to click pics), scratch-less back/sides/corners. Can see a few (4 - 5) tiny spots on the back. Perhaps, even they'll disappear if the ipad is cleaned properly. 2 points to note: (1) Boss' husband got the back engraved with his personal message for her. I don't know whether it can be erased or not. But, you'll anyway need to keep it in a case, so shouldn't matter at all --> Pls. see the pic. (2) The black plastic strip (cellular cover) has a small crack, but cellular works perfectly. Just a cosmetic issue. She told it never fell or anything, but doesn't know how it occured.
  • Accessories Included: Original charger, USB cable, Booklet, SIM tool
  • Product Location: New Delhi, Delhi
  • Preferred Courier: DTDC, First Flight, or similar
  • Shipping Charges: At actuals
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer

Last edited:
Check out this item I found on eBay:

End time: Oct 24, 2013 7:45:29 PM

Item: Apple New IPad With Wifi+ 4G 64GB Black (MD368HN/A) MRP 51000 BRAND NEW SEAL

URL: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=111175930179

Alt URL: http://www.ebay.in/itm/Apple-New-IP...68HN-A-MRP-51000-BRAND-NEW-SEAL-/111175930179

(Sent from eBay Mobile for Android)

Am looking for an IPad for a friend
On eBay 32gb IPad4 with3g is going for 35k with 6months warranty
IPad3 32GB Wi-Fi plus3g with 6months warranty am getting for 25k

Your pricing needs revision considering no warranty, crack, that engraving makes it really personal

Pm me your best offer

Check out this item I found on eBay:

End time: Oct 24, 2013 7:45:29 PM

Item: Apple New IPad With Wifi+ 4G 64GB Black (MD368HN/A) MRP 51000 BRAND NEW SEAL

URL: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=111175930179

Alt URL: http://www.ebay.in/itm/Apple-New-IP...68HN-A-MRP-51000-BRAND-NEW-SEAL-/111175930179

(Sent from eBay Mobile for Android)

Am looking for an IPad for a friend
On eBay 32gb IPad4 with3g is going for 35k with 6months warranty
IPad3 32GB Wi-Fi plus3g with 6months warranty am getting for 25k

Your pricing needs revision considering no warranty, crack, that engraving makes it really personal

Pm me your best offer

That ebay 64 gig = 47K. And mine is just37K
That ebay 32 gig = 35K. Mine 64 gig = 37K
That 32 gig for 25K is something that you're getting from someone, so that can't be considered a reference.

All in all, my offer is still an excellent one.

No warranty, crack (really minor one, doesn't affect anything at all) and engraving (what's the difference when one anyway has to put on a case
on the ipad) are already factored into the price I'm offering.

Anyhow, if you're really interested, PM me your offer, should be close enough, lowballing will be a waste of time

Sorry didn't want to lowball
47k iPad is iPad 4
35k iPad is iPad 4

Anyway it's your boss iPad so no point arguing

Goodluckdude

Yes, that's why I've priced mine 64 gig ipad 3 appropriately, very close to a 32 gig ipad 4.

ipad 3 and 4 are anyway not much different.

Thanks for the wishes though

All the threads Posted By you Since last 2 years have same reason for Sale
Boss lol :p:p
Company Provided a New Phone lol :greedy:
I hope u are not the Boss of this company :D:D:D

All the threads Posted By you Since last 2 years have same reason for Sale
Boss lol :p:p
Company Provided a New Phone lol :greedy:
I hope u are not the Boss of this company :D:D:D

Oh yes, i just wish it was the case, buddy.

Instead, my co-workers consider me web-sound, so ask for help. And being a good colleague,
I shouldn't disappoint them, should I ? :)

BTW, glad to know that my posts interest you that you've been following them so avidly.

Kyun na is dosti ko rishtedaari mein badal dein ... I mean deal with me sometimes than merely checking my threads ;-)

Oh yes, i just wish it was the case, buddy.

Instead, my co-workers consider me web-sound, so ask for help. And being a good colleague,
I shouldn't disappoint them, should I ? :)

BTW, glad to know that my posts interest you that you've been following them so avidly.

Kyun na is dosti ko rishtedaari mein badal dein ... I mean deal with me sometimes than merely checking my threads ;-)

Well said. Your have a great mind to answer this way. I would have been replied, something really different. .. All the best for your sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back