Budget 15-20K Any better alternative to the grand ?

Mr India

Disciple
wanna buy a phone soon. samsung grand seems to have all that i want. good brand, camera,android, lag free , 1 day full battery. is there any alternative to this phone that is better at same or lesser priice. grand is now available for 17k only. any upcoming phones worth waiting for.

i was confused in grand n xperia l but xperia has poor camera.

The Grand was THE most laggy phone I have ever used. 3 of my friends use it and hate the lag. None of them are overtly fond of the Grand. Screen is also crap. If the Grand costs 10k or so then its ok. For the price Samsung wants its crap.

xperia L is a far better phone. Similar specs but smaller screen. However I have not found the Xperia to be laggy.

If you can find an old stock of the galaxy s2, it'll be much better for you. Shouldn't cost more than 15-16k now.

U wont find that....
Grand is fine not that bad...I have S2...grand ...note 2....and yes screen of grand is big while S2 looks small but S2 is better in some cases...
Better wait for sometime...U will be able to get S3/Nexus 4 for ard 21-22k max after new devices releasing next month

Back