AMD Phenom II X2 550 BE + Asus M4A88T-M / 880G (100% stable unlock)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Star

ex-Mod
Selling my older CPU + MB since I have shifted to new system (Llano). The processors I am selling is the unlockers and overclockers delight (0922apmw) batch and does stable unlock with the said Motherboard.

I was able to reach a speed of around 4.2ghz on dual and around 3.65ghz (stable, 3.8 feasible) on unlocked core.

Price :

Processor : 3300 + Shipping (Current Price : EOL / 555BE retails for 4300 + Shipping)

Motherboard : 3500 + Shipping (Current Price : 4800 + Shipping)

Shipping : ~200 INR / product

Reason :
Shifted to new Llano APU + Need money for netbook

Warranty : Purchased the processor and motherboard on 26/12/2008 , so both the components still have warranty till december.

Note : The motherboard Asus M4A88T-M I am selling is a RMaed product. I got this new motherboard as a replacement of my old Jetway Ha07. year of Rmaed is 2011.

Bill : Photocopy of the original bill will be provided.. I don't have separate processor bill, the bill I have is of combined system, therefore photocopy will be included.

Product Information : Processor : AMD Processors for Desktops: AMD PhenomMotherboard : ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Motherboards- ASUS M4A88T-MNo waiting for anyone. Whosoever pay first get the combo. I'll be giving priority to those people who are interested in buying the combo.

Some Benching Screeny

Regards

Re: AMD Phenom II X2 550 BE + Asus M4A88T-M (100% stable unlock)

Did u unlocked a core or all 4 cores?

Shed some light. If your unlocked this dual into a quad on stable note, then it will attract more buyers. BTW m interested but short of cash ftw.

man i got a 555BE new for Rs 4080 only last monday for a friend. and its a deneb, i can unerstand from its code. unlocked it easy with 3.8 stable on all fours!

ronit said:
Did u unlocked a core or all 4 cores?

Shed some light. If your unlocked this dual into a quad on stable note, then it will attract more buyers. BTW m interested but short of cash ftw.

yes all four cores were unlocked. It can do 3.7ghz stable (prime95 tested) with unlocked cores.

yes. with CPU burn in 5threads :D
but it gave only 30GFlops, compared to my 46GFlops at 3.5.

not to mention it was getting hot because of the aluminium chunk-called-cooler. as hot as 71C, after which it was ofcourse crashing.

and yeah, the retailer listed 4300, but after telling him that other rival shop has it for cheaper, he straight put down rs.4080 LOL.
and i didnt know all callistos are harvested from imperfect denebs. i knew some x2's were manufactured.
and ofcourse x3's are from deneb, who in the world makes 3 core dies :D

sumatrix said:
MODji where are you located??

Oops forgot to add the locatioon. Added the location.
de.das.dude said:
yes. with CPU burn in 5threads :D
but it gave only 30GFlops, compared to my 46GFlops at 3.5.

not to mention it was getting hot because of the aluminium chunk-called-cooler. as hot as 71C, after which it was ofcourse crashing.

and yeah, the retailer listed 4300, but after telling him that other rival shop has it for cheaper, he straight put down rs.4080 LOL.
and i didnt know all callistos are harvested from imperfect denebs. i knew some x2's were manufactured.
and ofcourse x3's are from deneb, who in the world makes 3 core dies :D

Never knew there exits a 5 thread phenom II :p

Strange that your CPU was working even after company claimed Max Temps (C) 70'C temperature and the system never halted :p.

Anyway I'll stick to my price cause I am not buying your so called reduced price. Also kindly keep the OT away from now on :)

i dont think this processor need more price reduction with the fact OP unlocked it to QUAD so he is selling a quad core @ 3600 which perform near abt. 955 [compared my unlocked 555 with 955]

also there is no risk of unlocking with new proccy

kindly let me know how did you manage 5threads :D

free bump to fellow proccy user

Dark Star said:
Oops forgot to add the locatioon. Added the location.
Never knew there exits a 5 thread phenom II :p

Strange that your CPU was working even after company claimed Max Temps (C) 70'C temperature and the system never halted :p.

Anyway I'll stick to my price cause I am not buying your so called reduced price. Also kindly keep the OT away from now on :)

i did say it crashed after 70C. but you know that more than me.
and i ran 5 threads just to be sure. sometimes 4 threads show dips in CPU usage now and then.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

just try running 5 instances of CPU burnin on your quad amd.
i will put up pic now only.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

okay, looksie here.
i have six threads now running
look 6 threads!.png

and look what happened when i ran 3 threads? according to your calculation, 3 should mean 75% CPU usage right? but why is it showing 52?
look 3 threads at 50%.png

have a nice time explaining that. But its probably due to some miracle bug in the program. I even had the error checking disabled.

thats why i always run an extra thread just to be sure im stressing it to the max.

you guys should learn to respect what others has to say. not every one are n00bs :p

Well now thats whats called a perfect justification ;)

[mod] Please do not make Off-Topic posts in market threads, for any tech discussions please use the tech forums. [/mod]

Bum p.. Added benching screenshot showing Phenom II X2 unlocked @ 3.7ghz (Prime95) + Phenom II X2 4hghz OC

Genuine price for awesome stable unlocked chip, I might pick it up, coming to bigbazaar on Monday, will PM you accordingly. Bye TC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back