AMD Phenom II & Athlon II Deals !

TechShop brings you the complete range of AMD Phenom II and Athlon II Processors. Take a look at our deals on them in the table below.
28734.jpg

X2 Phenom II 550 5710/-
X3 Phenom II 720 7750/-
X4 Phenom II 955 13200/-

29531.jpg

AMD ATHLON II X2 240 3350/-
AMD ATHLON II X2 245 3600/-
AMD ATHLON II X2 250 4225/-

All prices include all taxes are for non-CC payment option.

For Shipping Charges, we have different rates for various product categories as well as for different regions in India integrated into our system. Our DTDC Surface Shipping rates are the lowest and very reasonable IMO.

Please avoid asking "Exact Shipping Charges" by PM if possible. You will know the EXACT Shipping Charges and the EXACT amount payable BEFORE you confirm your Order.

PM me for Details.

* 6EMI and 12EMI options available ONLY with ICICI Credit Cards.
* EMI options available on ANY PURCHASE above Rs. 1500/-
* EMI's calculated on Total Order Amount (T.O.A.) = Sum of all Products + Shipping
* 6EMI = (T.O.A.)/6 + 4.65% of (T.O.A.) One Time with first EMI
* 12EMI = (T.O.A.)/12 + 10.65% of (T.O.A.) One Time with first EMI

For more information about this deal, other products and to check shipping details do visit www.techshop.in

Dex@ter said:
X2 Phenom II 550 5710/-

Can you confirm on the steppings before delivery ... basically looking for 0922APMW

Seems like everybody wants a piece of the 0922APMW pie. :D

Will see if it is possible to confirm steppings.

@Dex@ter

Check PM.

The current stock available is 0922BPMW. The AMD gurus here might be able to shed some light on the ability for these current models to have cores unlocked.

Hey techshopguy ! I wanted to ask about the price of the Phenom II 940BE and also liked to know as to when the prices will come down in India as they have already come down elsewhere after AMD's price cuts recently?

I was checking price on your website for 1x AMD Athlon II X2 240 Processor Tax 4% and total Rs.3,581+shipping=3,708/-

It was not 3350/ please clear this.

techshopguy I am seriously looking for these answers, please post.
Tech_enthu said:
Hey techshopguy ! I wanted to ask about the price of the Phenom II 940BE and also liked to know as to when the prices will come down in India as they have already come down elsewhere after AMD's price cuts recently?

Hi,

Sorry about the inordinate delay, it took us a while to get in contact with the distris to verify the news of a price drop. As the situation stands today the prices are on par with international prices so no further price revisions are expected. The Phenom II 940 BE is available with us at 10320/- + Shipping
@virus32win

The prices offered here are for the the folks here on TE, when you confim your order with me via PM you will be sent a unique cupon code that you can use to order the product at the price offered here.

Regards

-TheTechShopGUy

TheTechShopGuy said:
Hi,
Sorry about the inordinate delay, it took us a while to get in contact with the distris to verify the news of a price drop. As the situation stands today the prices are on par with international prices so no further price revisions are expected. The Phenom II 940 BE is available with us at 10320/- + Shipping

Regards
-TheTechShopGUy
Sir, havnt amd recently cut down the price of PII 955 by 50$ (249$ to 199$)..
So can we expect cut down of price from ur side anytime soon?? Sorry for the stupid question...Also when is 965 coming??:hap2:

@OP: I sent you a PM yesterday morn? Can I have a reply at the earliest please? My friend's genuinely interested and thus the PM!

Well, one shouldnt worry about the X2 550BE stepping anymore the 0929BPMW unlocks to a stable 3.8Ghz Quad well :D. And I got it from Lammy.

Back