• SS1.jpg
    SS1.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 127
  • SS2.jpg
    SS2.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Very Good pricing for APU + MOBO
As new mobo cost Rs.9167 http://www.snapdeal.com/product/asus-f1a75v-pro-motherboard/1855280433
New APU new A8-3870K should cost be less than A8 6600K Which retails in India for Rs.5954/-http://www.junglee.com/AMD-A8-Series-A8-6600K-3-9GHz-Processor/dp/B00CPLGGWS/ref=dp_mitem_783367031_2_5
But as said Warranty N.A. Than it seems to be on a higher side.
Sir make it a bit lower.

Sir I am transferring 5954.00 to you ,please buy the proccy on my behalf. :) :-\ :-\
Please check facts before posting for the sake of crapping. The link provided by you clearly shows "Ships from USA" , so are you willing to pay the customs and international shipping charges ?

INR 5,953.19
Shipping & handling: INR 512.66
Total before tax: INR 6,465.85
Estimated tax to be collected: INR 0.00
Import Fees Deposit INR 1,228.99
Order total: INR 7,694.84

And @imtiaz786 I really humbly request you to stay away from my threads.

Sir I am transferring 5954.00 to you ,please buy the proccy on my behalf. :) :-\ :-\
Please check facts before posting for the sake of crapping. The link provided by you clearly shows "Ships from USA" , so are you willing to pay the customs and international shipping charges ?

INR 5,953.19
Shipping & handling: INR 512.66
Total before tax: INR 6,465.85
Estimated tax to be collected: INR 0.00
Import Fees Deposit INR 1,228.99
Order total: INR 7,694.84

And @imtiaz786 I really humbly request you to stay away from my threads.
Sir i asked because my friend is looking for apu & mobo and the link you provided is newegg and they don't take taxes and shipping to India???
And Sir i also don't have the habit to troll in others thread as i showed interest becoz my friend is looking for it and flipkart giving A8 6600K for Rs.6741/-http://www.flipkart.com/amd-3-9-ghz-fm2-quad-core-a8-6600k-processor/p/itmdswf9hcxwqepy
And you are very senior to me Considering age, forum so if i call you Sir thats ok but you don't call me Sir.
And what do you mean by N.A . I know N.A means Not Announced but it suits for Brand New Products not Second hand ones.
If i said something wrong forgive me
And Consider it as free bump:D:D:D

Firstly link provided is for item ref. Reg ur habit about trolling is a.matter of debate. And NA means not applicable. And.lastly i don't need your free bumps..keep them to your own threads
Begone from my thread

Firstly link provided is for item ref. Reg ur habit about trolling is a.matter of debate. And NA means not applicable. And.lastly i don't need your free bumps..keep them to your own threads
Begone from my thread
Sir please don't say like that if you think that i have a habit of trolling that you should check the threads that who have trolled more and if by mistake one like provided is you call trolling than you win
BTW final price shipped so please give take it or leave it kind of price.

As a seller i have quoted my final price. Why do u guys keep on asking final price every time. Any price we sellers quote, you buyers keep asking final price :rolleyes:
So when a buyer has indicated his price its upto you buyers to give your offer. If its reasonable as a seller we may sell it to you , if its slightly lower we will negotiate with you guys. And.if its lowballing we will ignore

As a seller i have quoted my final price. Why do u guys keep on asking final price every time. Any price we sellers quote, you buyers keep asking final price :rolleyes:
So when a buyer has indicated his price its upto you buyers to give your offer. If its reasonable as a seller we may sell it to you , if its slightly lower we will negotiate with you guys. And.if its lowballing we will ignore
I asked you final price because mobo is not in warranty and if a buyer spending 11k to buy a product you definately should consider some bargaining and if you don't want any bargaining than Mention it that the price is fixed and the price for new mobo & proccy you are selling is 14.5k-15k that is 3.5k less than the price you quoted but the buyer is has to sacrifice 3 years warranty which if you calculate it is that if the buyer Rs.3500 more that is Rs.3.19p a day buyer will have to spend for 3 years he is getting the all important warranty and piece of mind and the pricing you have quoted is good i am not saying it is bad but as it doesn't have the warranty so it would have been better if price was a bit less
But its your thread quote whatever you like and sorry won't reply to your thread ever again and talk and respect members than only you will be respected don't say harshly as you can request nicely also as you are a senior member i didn't expect so harsh replies

And aren't you the same guy who was banned on other forum for some mischief???
Yes i was banned because i paid 16k for ps3 bundle and the seller send me a 3rd party controller and asked me to pay 500 more as i already paid him 15k for ps3 bundle which had original controller in it but seller wanted 500 more because he gave me a new 3rd party controller so how is that possible and the mods told me give him another 500 because he is a kid and there was a misunderstanding and its not that i have cheated someone so whatever you think i don't give a ****. If i had any ill intentions i would have created a fake id here in T.E
And if you want to do business atleast learn how to talk with your customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back