Amazon India Deals

awestriker

Disciple
Now that Amazon India has arrived. Let's make this thread for hot deals coming up at Amazon India.

For starters there is, for a limited time, Free Delivery if Fulfilled by Amazon. No limits on delivery.

It is good that Amazon is here. Let's see how the Indian players keep up their commitments with their customers.

I see that there is no Discount coupons for Amazon. That will keep my purchases away from Amazon.in at least for now.

It is just a listing site. Amazon have not arrived in India.
So what can we expect as deal? Nothing. :mad:

58 rupees to a dollar, it's better they just bring the dollar here, this way they can make more.

BHARAT KE IS NIRMAN PAR SHAQ HAI MERA ?

Concerned persons don't even care about the degradation of rupee. What they want is to grab 50% of the profits made by foreign retailers in India + extra money in terms of bribe.
Result? FDI.

Buying a digital copy is a waste, rather buy the book from landmark where there is a 3 for 2 offer on got series.

So 3 books costing 450 each will be acquired for 900 total..
Or visit www.bookadda.com where entire series box set is for 1750 compared to 2100-2600 on other sites..

Buying a digital copy is a waste, rather buy the book from landmark where there is a 3 for 2 offer on got series.

So 3 books costing 450 each will be acquired for 900 total..
Or visit www.bookadda.com where entire series box set is for 1750 compared to 2100-2600 on other sites..

That varies on the perspective.

I would rather buy digital copies as long as possible. Just the issue is price it right. Don't make me buy a digital copy at almost same of great cost than the paperback.

This book i felt at Rs. 250 is worth it when you pay almost 1.5k-2k for the paperbook. Charge the same 2k, i would rather be a bit reluctant to buy the book in digital form.

If i buy a physical copy, its mostly the hardcover editions I buy. But that is pretty rare now days.

Main issue with the physical paper back version is, it wears out pretty fast. Plus for me, I don't really want to carry and store the books.

One book is 300 bucks mate.. Not 2k,but yes I like having the physical copies ;)

yeah, 1 book is 300 bucks, the entire collection around 2k right. the link for kindle book is the entire collection, not one book each. That why i posted it on the thread.
Ofcourse, many if not most people prefer physical books. But digital ones are getting in and I being a digital lover, would want this to take off more :)

Physical set too costly on amazon.. Anyways received my order....

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371453202330.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371453202330.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 339
I like to know, Anyone really bought this digital copy yet ? Anything missing ?

242/- for 5 books @ kindle or Ipad quite tempting....

What is the difference between individual copy where each book cost 250 bucks each ?

I don't have the individual books in digital format, but this copy does have all the index and maps etc.

All books in one epub most wont like, but i dont mind.

Back