WTB AM3+MOBO REQUIRED URGENTLY (Read Below) Really Urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

imtiaz786

Disciple
I WANT TO BUY AM3+ MOBO FOR FX 6100 HEXACORE PROCESSOR IF ANYONE SELLING LMK WILL BUY IMMEDIATELY
THESE I WANT IF ANYONE WANTS TO SELL PM ME I WILL BUY IMMEDIATELY
1.MSI 970A-G43 Motherboard
2.Biostar TA970 Motherboard
3.MSI 970A-G46 Motherboard
4.ASRock 970 Extreme3 Motherboard
5.ASUS M5A97 Motherboard
6.ASRock 970 Extreme 4 Motherboard
7.MSI 990FXA-GD65 Motherboard
8.Biostar TA990FXE Motherboard
9.Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3 Motherboard
10.Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Motherboard
11.ASUS M5A97 LE Motherboard (Black)
12.Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0 Motherboard
13.MSI 990FXA-GD65 Motherboard

IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER AM3+ MOBO WHICH IS NOT IN THE LIST BUT GOOD SPECS PM ME

Asus Crosshair Formula IV ( 890 chipset) >? No on board audio - the chip got damaged in Handling.
BEST PRICE SHIPPED CONSIDERING NO AUDIO AND WILL BUY IMMEDIATELY SO PLEASE PRICE IT ACCORDING AND WILL IT WORK WITH FX 6100

Last edited:
Hi I have the MSI 890GXM-G65 - http://www.msi.com/product/mb/890GXMG65.html#/?div=Overview
Known issues : IDE HDD is sometimes not detected, dont know why. SATA works fine.
HDMI Port has issue. But I have installed a Graphic Card with HDMI Port and it works fine.
Let me know if interested and PM me a price. Thanks.
WHAT ABOUT VGA PORT AND YOUR EXPECTED PRICE AND WILL BUY IMMEDIATELY SO PLEASE PRICE IT ACCORDING AND WILL IT WORK WITH FX 6100

Last edited:
BEST PRICE SHIPPED CONSIDERING NO AUDIO AND WILL BUY IMMEDIATELY SO PLEASE PRICE IT ACCORDING AND WILL IT WORK WITH FX 6100

Its currently running on 6100 with beta bios, will be giving with creative sub 0570 pci sound card. Expected price 7500/-

WHAT ABOUT VGA PORT AND YOUR EXPECTED PRICE AND WILL BUY IMMEDIATELY SO PLEASE PRICE IT ACCORDING AND WILL IT WORK WITH FX 6100
VGA Port works. I can even give you the graphics card if you want. Its lenovo N1996. Expected price you can let me know and it will work with FX 6100 as per specifications on MSI Website > Kindly check > http://www.msi.com/product/mb/890GXMG65.html#/?div=Overview > CPU Support if its the same as the processor you have.
Thanks

VGA Port works. I can even give you the graphics card if you want. Its lenovo N1996. Expected price you can let me know and it will work with FX 6100 as per specifications on MSI Website > Kindly check > http://www.msi.com/product/mb/890GXMG65.html#/?div=Overview > CPU Support if its the same as the processor you have.
Thanks
New one sold for $100 in 2010-11 so it was like nearly 5k so Rs.2000 is best price considering hdmi & ide is not working and without warrantyand gpu lenovo N1996. is of no use will uy a new nvidia gtx 670 or similar

New one sold for $100 in 2010-11 so it was like nearly 5k so Rs.2000 is best price considering hdmi & ide is not working and without warrantyand gpu lenovo N1996. is of no use will uy a new nvidia gtx 670 or similar
Thanks for the offer but for 2k I may as well keep it! I have been using it daily so no other issues. As you wanted it I thought that I can replace my system with another laptop or higher config system. I might sell the entire kit to someone locally rather than just the board. And $100 may have been the US Price under some deal. Because I paid much more as I bought it retail in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back