Laptops alienware m11x gets an core i3 i5 or i7 update

lilboy

Adept
also got optimus update. wonder how much performance gain or battery life loss/gain will be there. price s seems pretty much same lower and higher end model with a core i5 model inbetween.

seems like it's out in other countries already. I had called up dell and they had told me it'd be in market in 2 weeks. And 2 weeks later when I called them today they said it wont come to the market for another 2 MONTHS!!

why do we indians never get a good deal.. if going by the current prices of this model, it's around 70k though it retails much lower in the US of A..

got the same reply on the 10th they said next month.now they say wont be out for many many months!!

Neo Anderson said:
seems like it's out in other countries already. I had called up dell and they had told me it'd be in market in 2 weeks. And 2 weeks later when I called them today they said it wont come to the market for another 2 MONTHS!!

abthegreat said:
got the same reply on the 10th they said next month.now they say wont be out for many many months!!
exactly. I've been waiting for the core i5 update since ever. am smitten by the alienware bug. I mean it'd be the best balance between a gaming laptop and a netbook. But the goddamn company does not release it to the market. sigh :(

Back