A Tale of Two canons/how to write a review

greenhorn

Patron
I just got some free time to play around with my new canon pixma MP 160 and powershot A430. will post pics of the printer soon, but i want to write a review for both, but have no idea what to look for ... if i write something now , it will be something like "they are teh roXXor:hap2: " :ashamed:

so how do i objectively write a review? what should i look for in both? I'm a n00b both to digicam and printers.. bought them both on the advice of fellow TE members :)

just put down your thoughts to paper , "they are teh roXXor" works for me if its genuinely so :D or maybe you could wait a week for the euphoria to die down and be a bit more objective

and check out what i got free! A 512MB TREK THUMBDRIVE MINI

Hmmm.. seems there are reviews on quite a few canons in TE already, especially my 430's predecessor :D.also found one on the HP PSC 1410.

will see what i can come up with :D

btw, prices,

Pixma MP160 = 4950

Powershot A430= 8900

I agree with Bottle. Give it some more time and then you will see some of the things that irritate you.

Also, post the specs, what they are supposed to do, how well they do it, how easy it was to setup, is it light, heavy ,so on

Back