A Few products from WACOM (Bamboo) !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we are again, with some Wacom products for our in-house Budding Artists ;).

1. Wacom Bamboo Fun Pen & Touch.
wacom-B_FunPenTouch.jpg

Bamboo Fun lets you get hands-on with your creative projects, combining the benefits of Multi-Touch with the comfort and precision of Wacom's ergonomically-designed pen.

With Multi-Touch, you can navigate, scroll, and work with simple hand gestures. With the tablet's large touch area, you have more room to navigate than you do with other touch devices like computer trackpads and mobile phones.

Need precision? Pick up the pressure-sensitive pen to draw, sketch, edit photos, and add handwritten elements to your creations. The generous size of Bamboo Fun gives you lots of space for creative freedom, making it simple and comfortable to use.

Price - 10400/- (Shipped).

2. Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch.

Price - 5900/- (Shipped).

3. Wacom Bamboo Pen (Small).

Price - 4100/- (Shipped).

4. Wacom Bamboo Touch (Small).

Price - 4100/- (Shipped).

5. Wacom DTI-520 AB (Interactive Pen Display).

Price - 58990/- (Shipped).

6. Wacom DTF-720 AB (Interactive Pen Display).

Price - 105000/- (Shipped).

7. Intous 4 Medium (6" x 9").

Price - 18600/- (Shipped).
8. Intous 4 Large (8" x 13").

Price - 25600/- (Shipped).
For more info on these products, you can visit wacom's website:

Wacom India Home | Wacom India

Price Updated and Intous 4 Added !

Can u give the model numbers or the size of the surface. That way we can get an idea of how big it is and also what are its features.

I will be interested in purchasing "Intous 4 Large (8" x 13").".

Let me know the warranty details (India Warranty?) and accnt details for transferring the money.

All Wacom Products carry 1 Year Local Indian Warranty. For RMA (if needed) you can either contact Neoteric Service centers or send the product to us (which-ever suits you better).

For information about your nearest Neoteric Service Center, follow this link :

Neoteric Service Centers

@SMC
I received my Intous 4 Large yesterday in good condition. Thanks for the prompt shipping and great deal.

@All
Very good product and also it is very huge, I didn't anticipate that. It is the size of a 19inch-screen Laptop in length/width, but slightly less thick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back