8 Months old Razer Deadthadder for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ..as u can check out my show off section the reason i have my razer deadthadder for sale . Actually this mouse was being use for my 2nd pc by my dad and as he is lefty like me he was finding it diffcult . Hence got X5 for him as found a good deal . U must be all amazed dad using deadthadder and now X5 .. yeah i know but deathadder was my spare mouse which i was using earlier when i shifted to mamba hence gave it tom him and as he doenst like it now neeed to get rid of it . warranty of 4 months still left and there is no wear and tear at all even the bottom fleets are perfeclty running fine . Both the buttom left and right click are working good and no double clicking issues. First i had issue as i though that could be the problem but later on updated the firmware ffor mouse and also the drivers and hence that has solved the problem for which i though it is hardware issue . Telling u guys all truth nuthing to hige :) . Kept it at good price as new one is being sold for like 2.8 - 3 k :)

***No LOWBALLING **People can contact me on my number
Code:
coz normally i am at office and dont get time on te to answer pms so u can directly call me at anytime :) *****whoever pays first gets it

2dkbhae.jpg
[/IMG]

2l9h1ra.jpg
[/IMG]

ei9nj9.jpg
[/IMG]

aak3d4.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back