50% off for TE members at the ALIENWARE SPACESHIP!

kookitan

Disciple
guys as u know alienware has opened up the WORLDS FIRST gaming cafe and lounge in bangalore, india.
its the most awesome place for gaming with the latest and greatest alienware pc's to play on. its also the only gaming cafe around to showcase 3d gaming.
i would like to offer all our TE members 50% off for their first hour of gaming. standard charges are 100 rupees an hour, and for you guys the first hour would be at 50% off which is 50 bucks :p (this is for the first hour only)

so come in and enjoy the most amazing gaming cafe in the world. all u need to do is show us ur TE id before u go in.

the place is located on 80ft road koramangala 4th block. (opp maharaja hotel and rite next to the levis showroom)

offer ends on the 15th of sept so hurry up!!! :)

for any details please call me on +91 9886155131 or 080 40973989 my name is Kushal

Certainly an advertisement , have a look at his recent posts . Some one spam his phone number, he is been posting that number in almost all of his threads.

OP don't you see rules before starting threads.

Sent from my GT-I5700 using Tapatalk

nah this aint and advert. i just want you guys to experience the place thats all!

i posted my number only one ONE Thread

Come on guys. Give the guy some air!

If you really think that he is spamming around, all you can do as a "non-spamming, responsible" member is to report the post via the 'Report post' button. Otherwise, refrain from posting if you don't have anything constructive to say.

I think Rs. 100 is an 'Okay' price for a gaming cafe when even an half hour pool game costs 100 bucks in a city like mine.

PS: I don't wish to take any sides and neither do I know the OP personally. I don't even remember his ID as I type. I just found the approach of members to be err..awkward.

@RD274: I would have loved to address you as an English Nazi but I think you need to work some more on your punctuations for that.

guys the only reason i posted this here is cuz this is one community ive learned a lot from even tho i dont post that much. After reading a review of the store on the site a few weeks back, i thought that this could be my way of giving back to the community . if u think its an advert, then mods are free to delete the thread i have no issues.

speaking of 100 an hour... one needs to actually experience the place and ambiance to know why we priced it like this.
couple of specs for the cafe :

-16 High end alienware ALX desktops with liquid cooled core i7980gx, 24gb ram, ati 5870 crossfire/nvidia gtx260sli, velociraptor hdd's, alienware tactx keyboard/mouse/headsets, alienware 3d monitors.
-customized alienware gaming chairs
-an amazing AV settup with speakers from anthony gallo, subwoofers from valodyne, amps from NAD and marantz, a 42inch LCD tv. a couple of HD projecters coming soon.
-a chill out zone with bean bags to relax
-an industrial look with high end lighting/UV lights to give the whole spaceship theme.

couple of games we offer are :

-COD modern warfare 2
-batman arkum asylum
-DIRT2
-Assassins creed 2
-GTA4
- CS (source ONlY)
-WOW (world of warcraft)

and many more....

this is not your regular gaming cafe which charges you 30/40 rupees an hour with basic systems.
In terms of infrastructure this is prob the best u can get. trust me for the experience you get here 100 is an amazing price!

im not trying to advertise here... i just wanted u guys to experience the place... if mods/members think otherwise pls delete the thread. sorry for the inconvenience!

^^ I saw it the other day while going to Levis :p....looks kool ! But just one question....will the concept succeed ? Also is the cafe anyway related to Dell India or its fully privately funded. If its the 2nd I must say quite a bold initiative :)

Would like to add that may be you guys should not limit it to just a gaming cafe :p

Supra said:
^^ I saw it the other day while going to Levis :p....looks kool ! But just one question....will the concept succeed ? Also is the cafe anyway related to Dell India or its fully privately funded. If its the 2nd I must say quite a bold initiative :)

Would like to add that may be you guys should not limit it to just a gaming cafe :p

Mate , Its not just a gaming cafe , Showroom in the front cafe in the back , pretty cool :p bling bling xD

the front entrance is the exclusive alienware retail counter with all products on display rite from the m11x/15x/17x aurora and alx desktops to accessories like the alienware keyboard/mouse/headset. the retail counter also has an alienware 3d surround set up with 3 aw2310 monitors for an amazing 3d experience. the gaming lounge is at the back.

the cafe and store is all done by dell india and premier computers (the same guys behind all other dell outlets including the one in the headquaters) the first of its kind concept in the world. there has been a lot of international coverage and media buzz about this place.

will the concept succeed? i think it sure will!! it gives gamers a chance to actually experience high end gaming the way it should be played.
it also gives people a chance to look, feel and experience alienware systems before they can actually buy them. they can test the pc's, play around with the funky lights, experience the power, etc... before they make a decision to actually buy one... a totally personal experience for the customer.

http://www.techenclave.com/pc-peripherals/the-all-powerful-in-bangalore-alienware-172402.html

here is the review done by l33t which actually made me start the topic over here.

You want to know why this is an advert

Cause this discount is just for the first hour, so members come take a look and like it, Its there just till you start making a good profit..

You got a great place there, but sorry to be blunt, you cant advertise like this, you are new to the forum, so no big deal, but it wud make sense to contact a mod and get this thread closed.

Maybe you cud put in a few bucks and get an official advertisement on TE.. That wud be the right thing to do :)

Party Monger said:
Maybe you cud put in a few bucks and get an official advertisement on TE.. That wud be the right thing to do :)

+1

If you want publicize your services, better do it right way. I am sure a company like Alienware sure can afford it, I am saying this AFTER seeing the huge markups you guys have in Indian market:p

Supra said:

Are you expecting some pub :p

i guess many ppl on TE have better PCs and hardware at home than his gaming cafe might have.
guys this is just advertising
and going to gaming cafes is bad its kind of addictive :mad:
dont make TE bad:mad:

OK, I am not pro or anti gaming cafes, personally I don't game at all :) However, this point is doubtful -

amit25589 said:
i guess many ppl on TE have better PCs and hardware at home than his gaming cafe might have.
OP says the config is:
High end alienware ALX desktops with liquid cooled core i7980gx, 24gb ram, ati 5870 crossfire/nvidia gtx260sli, velociraptor hdd's, alienware tactx keyboard/mouse/headsets, alienware 3d monitors.

I doubt "most" folks have better configuration than this :)

there's one problem though. how do guys show their TE id? we don't have id cards here. No forum gives id cards most probably. :p

Back