4GB Hi-Capacity High Speed Microsd Sandisk or Trade with higher capacity microsd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guyz!

Sorry for the last thread, here is full description of the article I have put to sale.

Article: 4gb Micro SD high capacity, high speed 16mb second.
Age of article: Actually its just few weeks old, We bought it with touch pro in june last.
Reason for selling: Never though my project files are going to be too big to handle.
Price: friends I really have no idea what it is all worth for. But I am open to offers. I would prefer someone coming with a high capacity 8gb or 16gb card & I will trade with it with some price negotiation.

Remember this is not Indian version, which is usually made in China. This is a pure high speed 16mb second blazing speed version, so kindly be generous to make an offer. This has international lifetime warranty so you can sell it anytime in future to anyone from anywhere.

Moreover if someone is too fussy about the original package then I can ask my servant to look for one as I am not sure whether they have kept it there or not. But overall I will be responsible for my facts
Cheers.

See the pics yourself & let me know what all you think.

I will be shipping it anywhere in India with insurance.

Happy Buying

In case someone wants to talk to me personally on phone then you can dial 09888185007. But plz I am administrator so remains busy most of the time & thus would expect you people to call me only after ensuring that you are ready to make it.

Regards

Saksham Katyal

Attachments

• IMAGE_247.jpg
    IMAGE_247.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 171
  • IMAGE_248.jpg
    IMAGE_248.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 180
  • IMAGE_255.jpg
    IMAGE_255.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 190
  • IMAGE_254.jpg
    IMAGE_254.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 165
  • IMAGE_251.jpg
    IMAGE_251.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 173
If I am selling something then I can have the option of "Open to Offers" this was mentioned while opening the post.

I will look forward for more offers with trade preferably or else I will sell it someone with best offer.

@ManpreetSingh46, I will get back in case I dont get anything higher or a trade. :)

Thanks Friends

Saksham Katyal

sakshamkatyal said:
If I am selling something then I can have the option of "Open to Offers" this was mentioned while opening the post.

I will look forward for more offers with trade preferably or else I will sell it someone with best offer.

@ManpreetSingh46, I will get back in case I dont get anything higher or a trade. :)

Thanks Friends

Saksham Katyal

No auctions iirc. :)

5. Quoting Price is mandatory.
6. Bidding or auction is not allowed.
Check this> http://www.techenclave.com/members-market/techenclave-market-rules-and-guidelines-110814.html

Reporting thread- have a nice day. :)

I think I can claim more understanding in terms of rules written there. I am just putting an article on sale. I preferably looking for a trade or else I may go with anyone offering the highest price. Who says its a bidding or auction?

Plz refrain from putting your arguments when they are unworthy of the circumstances.

I will sale if in a day if I am not going to get the trade in return. Whats the problem?

Mind you work. Have a nice day too. :)

Regards

Saksham Katyal

Thats indirectly saying kindly bid for my product. Mention a suitable price and be content with it. Closing thread. Open it when you have a price to post.

Sushant Jain done the payment. Item shipped by my servant to his address of Delhi. he will have it most probably tommo. Cheers. Thread will remain open till then. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back