3rd Generation Apple Ipod Nano 8 gb (MP3 Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zubin4

Disciple
Guys,

Amazing product, best for music and movies while traveling. :cool2:

Product:3rd Generation Apple Ipod Nano 8 gb (MP3 Video)
Price:5000+shipping
Condition:Used but Scratchless :hap2:

The ipod has a scratch guard on the front screen and on the back side aswell.

Package include:
  1. Original Ear phones
  2. Original data cable / charging cable
  3. Original Ipod sleeve Black Color
  4. Leather Ipod case
  5. Original Transparent Ipod box + Ipod stand
:hap2:

Reason to sell: in need of cash

Attachments

• DSCN3853.JPG
    DSCN3853.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 212
  • DSCN3854.JPG
    DSCN3854.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 194
  • DSCN3855.JPG
    DSCN3855.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 202
  • DSCN3861.JPG
    DSCN3861.JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 195
on hold for me please
will let u know

and post some close up pics i cant see clearly :p

edit: wat was ur purchase date, aprrox how many months old? :p

I know i am being a noob here but whats the difference between this Ipod and the Ipod Classic. As i am getting a Ipod Classic at a very good price but this one looks exactly same and price is less(even though space is less too)... Plz clear my confusion. I might buy this one..

the ipod classic is HHD based and this is a flash drive based. Of course the capacity difference and weight difference.

Guys in the forum, need some urgent help here. Zubin is not able to ship the product due to new regulations with courier companies. Can anyone suggest what would be a good way to get the iPod?

International couriers take a whopping 2.5k for the same and one courier guy who has agreed is not giving a guarantee for delivery.

diffuser911 said:
Guys in the forum, need some urgent help here. Zubin is not able to ship the product due to new regulations with courier companies. Can anyone suggest what would be a good way to get the iPod?

International couriers take a whopping 2.5k for the same and one courier guy who has agreed is not giving a guarantee for delivery.

well, thing is some courier branches will accept it, some wont. if you cant get through the local dtdc franchise, try out the main office of dtdc. they should be able to help out.

i never had any issues with dtdc. in case dtdc doesnt seem feasible, TNT should do. charge around 150-200 bucks for a 100 gm packet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back