3D ANALYZE V2.26 - Graphics Card Emulator

3D ANALYZE V2.26

3D-Analyze is a tool for transform and lightning hardware emulation. So it is very useful for running TnL games on video cards that have not on board dedicated circuits for TnL calculations (like all Voodoo, Kyro, some Radeon and older). It uses power of central processing unit to do emulation.

3d analyze is a Graphics Card Emulator that can emulate all the feature of a 3d graphics card like pixelshader 1.1, 1.4, 2.0, bump maps and a lota stuff. If a game stops running on your system just because u dont have a graphics card, dont worry 3d analyze will do it for ya. run 3danalyze select the game exe, select a few options u wanna emulate and there u go the game run perfectly now.

Download:
3dfxzone.it - Tools Channel -> 3D-Analyze -> Latest Release

Image: 3dfxzone.it - Screenshots

Donno if this can emulate SM 3.0 , if someone finds a software that can run games by skipping or emulating SM 3.0 please let me know.

I Get an error when i try to use it to help my machines

my laptop is a
amd tl56 x2 1.8 gig
2 gig ram
gf 6150 go 256 integrted machine
im just trying to finad a way to get portal/ all games to workdecently

on it
even halo runs poorly

ideas would be appriciated the error i get is
setup file gameinfo.txt doesnt exist in sub directory hl2. check your 0game paramater or VCONFIG setting

montylee said:
i just used it for playing Virtua Tennis 3 on my onboard G965 chipset (without hardware T & L)

Can u tell me ur settings for 3D Analyze? I cant seem to play Virtual tennis 3. My com keep says u need pixel shader 2.0 T_T

Hey......

could you please tell me what dll file did u select for option 2 in 3d analyze..

I could not find that and i am getting an error:mad: :mad: :mad:

"THE PROCEDURE ENTRY POINT D3DPERF_SETOPTIONS COULD NOT BE LOCATED IN THE DYNAMIC LINK LIBRARY D3D9.DLL

Thanks in advance!!!

^^ Arre You dont really need any additional dll....It's just that some games are not supported.....and hence show up errors (I had problems with Rise of nations)...Try using trial and error to enable/disable/emulate different features and see if any combination works.

Its very old application. I use to play games like nfs6hp2 and unreal at that time using this tool for Enabling all in-game graphics options on my GeForce2 card. Though i didnt checked the versions thereafter.

It works with maximum games...almost!

Had tried this application few months ago when I was on my onboard X3000 as I wanted to play NOLF2 desparately & nothing seemed to work.It had nearly a gazillion settings to tweak & could not get any online help for configuring it for this specific game so gave up.Neat tool though for Hardware T&L emulation.

OT: Virtua Tennis 3 is brilliant & very addictive.Come to think of it this is the first tennis game that I have actually liked.:)

montylee said:
i just used it for playing Virtua Tennis 3 on my onboard G965 chipset (without hardware T & L)
Can you tell me please what config did you use? I can't even run it... It's closes just before loading the game!

Back