2x Micromax X118 mobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

3.14or22by7

Disciple
Selling 2 Micromax X118 mobiles (new in box) which I received as gifts from Ebay :D

Price - 1400/- + shipping.

If someone wishes to buy a new Sandisk 2 GB micro SD with it, just add another 150 to it :hap2:
I have only one card so hurry!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1) please follow the rules

2) you have got it as a gift & you expect to sell it at market rate

3) as a gift it is free, so why will one want to buy it from you & profit you, one will buy it from market directly

4) even if you sell it for less than that what you expect, its still profit for you, you have nothing to lose

5) market section is not to make profit buddy, so better have something attractive

@Mohit: Are you trying to say that no one here has sold gifts received?

Yes, it is a gift and that doesn't mean I should gift it to someone else. I could have used any other gift voucher and reduced the price of the item that I bought from ebay. I had intended to use them before making the ebay purchase.

And, in my humble opinion, I am not trying to be greedy or something. Else, I would not have included the new micro SD card (which I bought for 300odd).

If our members think that the price is high, let them contact me through PM with their best offers.

I'm sorry for not having included 2 photos of the same. I thought being an unopened box, it would be unnecessary to upload two images.

AFAIK i dont think thers a problem with the sale ... market section is meant for people to sell of their stuff which are not used by them and profit others who need them..... so its all right

Yup mate, no issues with your thread. Just upload one more pic as the TE rules. IMO take a pic of back side of the box and post it here or u can keep both the phone boxes nearby and click a photo.

Are u from Delhi???? If yes then I might buy a 2 gb card. Let me know if u want to sell card only.

Best of luck with your sale.

^^ Parv, I would like to sell it with the mobile as a compliment. If the mobile sells with out the card, then I can sell it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back