Monitors 27+ inch hi-resolution monitor around 40k

ahd

Adept
I am looking to buy a 27" or more but not more than 30" sized monitor to replace my Dell U2412M. I have a budget of around 40k. Office related work and movies are primary consumption needs and multimedia related work is secondary.

Whare are some good options ?

Locally available option: Dell
http://www.infibeam.com/Computers_A...14831-cat-z.html#variantId=P-coac-96312483368
IPS-LED
WQHD resolution at 60Hz
3 year warranty

Or you could go for the Korean ones on ebay.com with the A- panels made by LG. Same resolution for 27" and 30" displays at 2560x1600 but only 1 year warranty and chances of upto 5 dead pixels, unless you purchase the pixel perfect one. Unit+shipping will set you back around 375$ for 27"PP while 30"PP goes for 675$.

Went ahead and bought PB278Q from Asus. It's quite comparable to the Dell U2713HM. Dell was turning out to be a bit on the higher side. Now, I am looking for a single monitor Arm.

Went ahead and bought PB278Q from Asus. It's quite comparable to the Dell U2713HM. Dell was turning out to be a bit on the higher side. Now, I am looking for a single monitor Arm.
How much was it? I'm looking to get a 27 incher as well soon.

I am looking to buy a 27" or more but not more than 30" sized monitor to replace my Dell U2412M. I have a budget of around 40k. Office related work and movies are primary consumption needs and multimedia related work is secondary.

Whare are some good options ?
Dell U2713HM LED 27" -45k

Back