Budget 0-20k 24x7 Downloader - PoGoPlug

Carbon

Disciple
Hi Guys,

I went through most of the threads here on TE. After checking out Raspberry Pi, ASUS router, Seagate NAS, I've zeroed in on Pogoplug as it seems easier than the others. The only intention is download all day all night ;)

I checked on eBay and found many versions of this ranging from 4k to 7k. Can someone please tell me which is the correct one and if there's any other way to get it in my hands.

Thanks !!

Hi Guys,

I went through most of the threads here on TE. After checking out Raspberry Pi, ASUS router, Seagate NAS, I've zeroed in on Pogoplug as it seems easier than the others. The only intention is download all day all night ;)

I checked on eBay and found many versions of this ranging from 4k to 7k. Can someone please tell me which is the correct one and if there's any other way to get it in my hands.

Thanks !!

This needs to go into the PogoPlug thread in the Networking-Routing section, ask the MODs to do so please. Cheerio!

Here is the thread you need to query -- http://www.techenclave.com/networking/pogoplug-pro-discussion-thread-125193/. @dinjo will help you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not Asus N13 B1 ? Will be even cheaper then Pogo & runs awesome.

same master dinjo or revo will help for N13 also :)

Back