2 States - Story of My Marriage - Chetan Bhagat (Rs.70 only!)

amol_cool

Adept
Bah... the dude went downhill after Five Point Someone. Three mistakes was just slightly better than One Night; which was horrible. Rs. 70/- is tempting though. But if price is an indication of quality, well... :D

Indiaplaza.in, seems to fight back like anything. Now available at Rs. 59/- with free Gift certificate of Rs. 59/- that can be redeemed for any book worth 200+. Can't beat that!

So, lets wait for a few more days, and we might end up getting it for lesser price. :)

But shipping charges for Indiaplaza is Rs.31 which makes it Rs.91 and the book is available for Rs.95 everywhere. Why wait for 3-4 days then! :p

have ordered one from landmark for 61 incl of shipping and they hav shipped it today by dtdc , supercool!!

edit: the current price is 58, price seems to be going down day by day :p

^at this price its almost betta than getting cheap roadside ones, absolute no miss, guess chetan bhagat wants it to be accessible to everyone, economies of scale i must say :p

I am not sure why he has a following, why do we need to read about his marriage/idiotic stuff and that too by paying money. Instead donate that amount to the Flood Relief and watch the happy smiling faces of those affected people.:D

CB is just crap and crap :bleh:, I wouldn't read his book even if someone gave it free and told me they would pay me 1 cr for reading it.:hap5:

^lol well the book is basically fiction and yes hav influences from his life, the best part about chetan bhagat in my opinion is that his writing style is very casual and his way of expressing idea is sutle and simple!, and thats why most of the young gen as you might want to say connect well with his writings.

i think the later part of your point is a good thought, well many internationally acclaimed authors donate money from thr earnings, perhaps CB might want to start doing that.
bw. i received my book today, considering the shipping charges, the book is almost coming for free coz the shipping charges itself would be more than the cost of the book :)

Atleast he moved on from the 3 friends , one cool , one normal (narrator) (who gets laid) and one loser friend plot . (or did he ?)

Back