2 GB Corsair XMS2 DDR 2 800 Mhz

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegame

Adept
Hi all,

Bought 2 GB (1GB stick * 2) Corsair XMS2 800 MHz RAM in May 2008 for 4.7k and recently had them RMAed (mid July 2010).

Warranty: 10 yrs(original) and now 2.3 yrs are gone so remaning 7.7 yrs.

Selling price: 2k for the 2 GB RAM + shipping and any buyers within Chennai, I will try to give the RAM in person if the meeting place is within chennai city..

August 9, 2010 update: 1 GB RAM availalbe for Rs 900 including shipping....

August 21, 2010: 1 GB RAM availalbe for Rs 1000 including shipping (shipping done via DTDC - Rs 150)....

September 05, 2010: 1 GB RAM availalbe for Rs 1000 including shipping (shipping done via DTDC - Rs 150)....

Also please ensure you have the same ratings (5-5-5-18 and 1.9V), for a successful install and run...

October 08, 2010: Both RAM sold...mods please close this thread...TE rocks!!!!

took some time to understand what you mean to say.

will save others some time..

Bought 2 GB (1GB stick * 2) Corsair XMS2 800 MHz RAM (TWIN series) in May 2008 for 4.7k.

and recently went and bought 2 sticks of 2GB RAM, and one of them was not working.

so when i went to Corsair for RMA... i also took the old ones.

and the guy said one of the TWIN sticks is faulty.... so now have the old RAM and also RMAed.

and the return was normal 1 GB Corsair 800 MHz RAM

and since now am already having 4GB, am planning to sell the old ones.

madnav said:
took some time to understand what you mean to say.
will save others some time..

Correct indeed, wanted to do the posting quickly as i had to leave so wrote down all i could remember about the RAM and now only seeing it....have updated the post and i hope now its real simple as i am sure the history and geography of the RAM is not needed:)

Going to sell 1 stick (1GB) for Rs 900 (including shipping) so let me know if someone is interested in another stick....

annababu said:
2 GB RAM Available?

1GB left mate..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

This Saturday am going to courier the 1GB RAM and since the preferred courier seems to be DTDC and thats some 16-17kms from my home, please let me know if anyone is interested in 1GB and the final price including shipping is Rs 900 (hoping the shipping to be around 50-75Rs:))

Mininum shipping charges is Rs 150 so updated selling price for 1 GB RAM is Rs 1000 -- including shipping (shipping done via DTDC - Rs 150)....

Bump.. Also please ensure you have the same ratings (5-5-5-18 and 1.9V), for a successful install and run...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back