2.5"HDD Casing & Kyocera Camera (Price Drop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello every1. I’m Having some old stuff that’s lying around so offering for sale. Some stuff is old, some is new.

1. 2.5†HDD EXTERNAL SATA Case (NEW)

Never Used. Somebody gifted it to me. Comes with everything what was inside the box i.e Drivers on CD, Screws, Screw Driver, Dual USB Cable.

Pics:

What is Included : Casing, Dual USB cable, Screw Driver, Screws and Comes in Box

Price – Rs. 300 Shipped
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Netgear WG111v3 Wireless – G Wi-Fi Adapter (USED) Sold to cybervinay

Purchased from a TE Member. Out of warranty. Works Flawlessly. Have all the Documentation, Bill, Driver CD and Box but will prefer to ship without it. If you want all the stuff, it’d attract extra shipping charges.
If you buy without the stuff, I’ll provide you link to download the drivers.

Pics:

What is Included : Wi-Fi USB Adapter, Adapter Cap and USB Extension Cable.

Price Rs. 400 + Shipping

3. Kyocera Yashica MF-2 Super (USED but very much like new)

Up for sale is a Yashica camera, manufactured by Kyocera. It Runs on 2 AA batteries and uses Camera Roll to click photographs. Very good for people who collect vintage items coz film roll cameras have been totally phased out or for gifting to a kid who likes photography. Going very cheap. The Photo Quality is much much better and brighter than those Kodak Rs. 999 cameras.

Pics:

For Specifications: http://www.yashica.com/product-camcorder-EZ3.htm

What is included : Camera, Leather Carry Bag and String

Bought for Rs. 2500 (Don’t remember when prob’ly 3.5 years back)

Price Rs. 500 Shipped

Will Ship via Overnite Express as DTDC people in my city do not accept the website rates and quote their own rates.

Lowballers. Please… Get lost! as i’m already selling the stuff at a very low price. Thread crappers or OTers would be reported to the Mods. Looking for a quick sale.

Re: Some New and Old Stuff

I am interested in Netgear. Let me know if you are not able to close deal with 1st buyer

Vinay Arora

Re: Some New and Old Stuff

@malhotraraul.... you had told me to hold till evening... I kept it on hold for you till the next evening.... No intimation was there from your side so I sold to another buyer... Thanx for the interest BTW

@niceguy... Handycam is still there...

b..u..m..p...

Re: 2.5" HDD Casing & Kyocera Camera (CHEAP!!!!!!)

^^^^ Its a bug... When you edit title & prices, this text automatically gets added

BTW.... B.u.M.p.... he he

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back